Your health and that of our staff is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all customers safe during these unprecedented times. If you have specific concerns, please call us on 1300 865 800 to discuss.
- Stringent Cleaning – All surfaces, including toilets and basins, are disinfected and wiped down before and after each days opening at Geelong Gaol to ensure all customers safety to the highest level.
- Hand Sanitiser – Hand Sanitiser is available to all of our customers on entry to the Geelong Gaol. We ask that this is used by all members of your group on entry
- Social Distancing – Customers will be asked to observe social distancing rules of 1.5m from staff and other groups in the Museum.
- Restricted Numbers – At this stage we are only allowed 20 people in the building at one time. We ask for your understanding if you are asked to wait to enter the Museum
- Contact Details – As per regulations, we will need to record every customers name and phone number in case of a COVID-19 infection on site.
- Wellness Checks – All staff will be healthy and symptom free before beginning tours. We ask the same of our customers. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to reschedule your tour.